Best Korean dramas without the same rich guy poor girl story

Sunday, May 31, 2015
A lot of people seem to think that ALL Korean dramas have the same story. The rich guy and poor girl Cinderella story. And somewhere in the middle, she ends up having two guys trying to win her heart etc. Now don't get me wrong. I love those type of dramas because it keep me glued to the television. But there are other Kdramas out there too! The top three on my list are:


#1. THE GREAT DOCTOR (Watch on Netflix)
This is a very good Kdrama for those of you who love fighting, war, love etc... This woman had went back in time and fell in love with a soldier, Now I won't give away everything because I want you to watch it. But this drama had me glued to the TV day and night. Straight Love and War! There was nothing predictable about The Great Doctor.


#2. Temptation (Watch on Drama fever)

If you're looking for HOT and STEAMY, yes may'am this is it! This drama will have you feeling some type of way. Married man falls for rich woman. His woman falls for rich man etc.. Affairs, secrets, lies and all! This has to be the most realest Korean Drama that people can actually relate to. Trust me, This is the real deal.

#3 City Hunter (Watch on Netflix)


If you liked Ninja Assassin and like martial arts, you'll love this drama. It's like Ninja assassin for 20 hours. This drama has a lot of fighting in it. And I love it! Not just because my Man Crush Wednesday is the star either. I seriously thought this drama is one of the best. I watched it in like 2 days. Ha! It's not predictable like most Kdramas and it keeps you on the edge of your seat the whole time. Definitely worth watching again!

No comments:

Post a Comment